Preserving the confidentiality of your personal information is a priority to us. The following policies and procedures have been enacted to safeguard all information about you we collect via this Web site, email communication or traditional means:
Information We Collect
In the normal course of business, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means.
This information may include your name, address, employment, income, assets, credit, and other household information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others. This information may include account balances, payment history, and account usage.
- Information gathered on this Web site through online forms, site visit data and online information collecting devices such as 'cookies' and other tracking technologies.
- Information collected with your authorization, from consumer credit reports, such as credit relationships and history.
- Information available from external sources, such as publicly available records.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information.
We may share your information with companies providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs, including title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, underwriting services, processing services and purchasers of loans.
We may use collected data detailing Web site activity internally to evaluate the effectiveness of this Web site. Aggregate data from all Web site visitors is used for these technical purposes and no personal information is included.
How We Protect Your Information
Our policy is to allow access your personal information only to employees who have a business purpose for using such information. We require all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve.
We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access.
Changes to Our Policy