Mortgage Prequalification Calculator
This Income Qualification Calculator will estimate the maximum monthly mortgage
payment (principal and interest) for which you may qualify.
- Fill in all fields in the top section and click on the "Calculate" button.
Results will appear below.
- Enter numbers and decimals only. Don't use dollar signs, percent signs, commas
or other non-numerical symbols. For example, "ten thousand" should be entered as
10000 or 10000.00 but not 10,000 or 10,000.00 or $10,000.
- All income and expense items should be monthly figures. For example, if your
gross annual salary is $48,000, enter your "Salary/wages" as 4000.
- Enter the loan term in years.
- Enter the interest rate as the following examples show: 8, not .Enter the
interest rate as the following examples show: 8, not .08 or 8%; 7.5, not .075 or